Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is just around 22 Km away from Sector 15A, Faridabad and it takes only 30 Min. drive from faridabad to reach Noida Expressway. Here is detail direction guide to reach from Faridabad to Noida-Greater Noida Expressway
- Start from the Sector 15 A, Faridabad onto Mathura Rd/National Highway 2/NH2 heading toward Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg and travel for approx. 16 KM while passing through QRG Central Hospital, HDFC Bank, Pioneer India, Badkhal Chowk, Godrej, Anand Steel, NHPC Chowk, Crown Ineriorz Mall, Sarai Chowk, Usha Mills, Sarai Khawaja Red Light NH-2, TVS, Badarpur Metro Station, Tughlakabad Metro Station, NTPC Colony, Mohan Estate Metro Station.
- After travelling approx. 16 Km, Turn the slight left onto Rd.No. 13A, and travel for approx. 1 Km to reach Kalindi Kunj while passing through Samtel color, Petrol pump, Gas Station, Asia Pacific Institute of Management and Shopping Mall.
- Once you reached Kalindi Kunj, take the slight right onto the Amrapali Marg and travel another approx. 2 Km. to reach the Mahamaya Flyover while passing through Police Station on your left.
- Once you have joined Mahamaya Flyover, travel another approx. 0.5 Km and turn left towards the Noida Greater Noida Expressway.
Once you have joined Greater Noida Expressway:-
- travel another 3 km from the start of Noida Greater Noida Expressway to reach Urbtech Matrix Tower at Sector 132 while passing through HCL, Amity University and ATS Green.
- travel another approx. 7 Km from the start of Noida Greater Noida Expressway to reach Urbtech Xaviers at Sector 168 on the intersection of FNG highway and Noida expressway.
- travel another approx. 17 Km from the start of Noida Greater Noida Expressway to reach Urbtech Nehru Place Extension (NPX) at Sector 153.